07 julho 2010

Glee

English class? Yes, I learn and very much!
And I learn the culture too…
The serie Glee Cast, I know in my English and I loved!
How many life lessons…

"I´m tired of hearing people complain "I´m riddled with this disease" or "I was in that tsunami". To them I say SHAKE IT UP A BIT!
Get out of your box! Even if that box happens to be where you´re living.
I´ll often yell at homeless people "Hey, how is that homelessness working out for you? Give not being homeless a try, huh?"
You know something, Ohio?
It´s not easy to break out of your comfort zone. People will tear you down, tell you you shouldn´t have bothered in the first place. But let me tell you something.
There´s not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you.
They´re both just making a lot of noise.
How you take it it´s up to you. Convince yourself they´re cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will."

And this serie have a lot of musics too, musics there I like very much!



So I recommed the Glee Cast for everybody!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário